Monday, October 17, 2011

Meet Blake

This shoot was FUN for me!  I'm so used to taking pictures of little ones.  You can come up with ideas, but it doesn't matter, they typically have ideas of their own that do not go well with your ideas (re: running around like maniacs). 

Blake had awesome ideas too but they didn't involve running around like a maniac.  :)  Much easier.  I have so many favorites, I can't even post them all.



I don't usually like to do a lot of post-processing, I prefer the more natural look, but lately I've been having fun changing the colors of fall pictures.  There's just something about it.  Oh and I love these cornfield pictures.  I might have to bring my boys back out here this weekend.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Jessica!! Can't believe Blake is a senior and graduating high school. As much as Blake acts like he hates it, he is so photogenic :)

Anonymous said...

Yes he is! I was impressed!

Unknown said...

Great job Jessica!

{emily} said...

Lookin' good, Blake! Great pictures:)